[Doctorow-L] San Franciscans! Come celebrate the launch of the EFF/McSweeney’s special privacy issue with me on Dec

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Fri Dec 7 15:19:45 EST 2018

I’m heading to San Francisco next week for a launch party on December
11th celebrating the release of The End of Trust, a collaboration
between EFF and McSweeney’s on internet surveillance and the future of
the net; the event is at 7:30PM at Manny’s at 3092 16th Street (RSVP),
and I’ll be on a panel with EFF exec director Cindy Cohn, moderated by
the amazing Annalee Newitz!

RSVP:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-end-of-trust-mcswnys-54-issue-release-with-eff-tickets-53118175894