[Doctorow-L] A new mailing list

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Wed Nov 21 13:37:38 EST 2018

Hey there! For more than ten years, my mailing list was hosted by the
kind and dedicated Marc Perkel, who, among other things, was EFF's first
sysadmin.

Marc died from cancer earlier this year, and his service, Computer Tyme
(ctyme.com) is in a holding pattern.

It's taken me a while, but I've got the list moved over to a new home,
on flarn.com, the same server that hosts Craphound and Boing Boing, run
by the (also!) kind and dedicated Ken Snider.

The new address for the list is doctorow-l at flarn.com; you can reset your
password and manage your subscription her: