[Doctorow-L] Halifax! I'm speaking at Atlseccon on April 24 (then Toronto, Ottawa, Berlin and Houston!)

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Fri Apr 19 16:04:45 EDT 2019

I'm coming to Halifax to give the closing keynote on day one of
Atlseccon on April 24th: it's only my second-ever visit to the city and
the first time I've given a talk there, so I really hope you can make it!

From there, I'm headed to Toronto, where I'm giving a keynote called The
Internet Isn’t What We Fight FOR, It’s What We Fight WITH on April 29th
at the FITC Technology and Creativity Conference.

Then I'm appearing at the Ottawa Writers Festival on May 4, presenting
my newest book, Radicalized.

After that, it's a quick trip to Berlin, where I'm the keynote speaker
at this year's Re:publica conference, presenting a talk called It's
monopolies, not surveillance on May 7th.

Then I'm headed back to the USA for a weekend's worth of events at
Houston's Comicpalooza, May 10-12.

Hope to see you!

https://craphound.com/radicalized-full/2019/04/19/halifax-im-speaking-at-atlseccon-on-april-24-then-toronto-ottawa-berlin-and-houston/