[Doctorow-L] Join me today at 12PM Pacific for a New York Times/Periscope livestream about my "op-ed from the future"

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Tue Jun 25 13:28:19 EDT 2019

Yesterday, the New York Times published my “op-ed from the future,” an
essay entitled “I Shouldn’t Have to Publish This in The New York Times,”
which tried to imagine what would happen to public discourse if the Big
Tech platforms were forced to use algorithms to police their users’
speech in order to fight extremism, trolling, copyright infringement,
harassment, and so on.

In just a couple hours — 12PM Pacific, 3PM Eastern — I’ll be doing a
Periscope livestream for the Times to discuss the piece and answer
questions. I hope you can make it! It’ll be pinned to the top of my
Twitter profile.

http://twitter.com/doctorow/