[Doctorow-L] Critical praise for RADICALIZED, my next book, from Booklist and Publishers Weekly

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Tue Mar 5 11:47:24 EST 2019

My next book of science fiction for adults is Radicalized, which will be
published on March 19 (I'll be making tour appearances across the US,
Canada and Germany starting on March 18); the early critical notices
have started to come in and gosh, they are embarrassingly effusive!

From Publishers Weekly: "Doctorow (Walkaway) captures the mix of hope,
fear, and uncertainty felt by those in precarious situations, set
against the backdrop of intriguing futuristic landscapes. The characters
are well wrought and complex, and the worldbuilding is careful. This is
a fine introduction to Doctorow’s work, and his many fans will enjoy its
exploration of favorite themes."

From Booklist (starred review): "Doctorow's combination of cutting edge
speculation and deep interest in the social and political possibilities
of the future make this collection a must-read for fans of Kim Stanley
Robinson or of any sf where the future is always part of an engaged and
passionate dialogue with the present."

Color me extremely gratified.

Tour dates:
https://craphound.com/upcoming-appearances/