[Doctorow-L] I'm teaching on this year's Writing Excuses Cruise!

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Thu May 2 15:32:17 EDT 2019

I'm one of the guest instructors on this year's Writing Excuses Cruise,
a nine-day intensive writing program on land and at sea, departing from
Galveston and putting into port at Cozumel, Georgetown, and Falmouth,
with a roster of instructors including Brandon Sanderson, Piper Drake,
Kathy Chung, K Tempest Bradford, DongWon Song, Mary Robinette Kowal, Dan
Wells, and Howard Tayler. The program starts with a two-day workshop at
a Houston hotel and then sets sail, running Sept 22-30 altogether. I've
taught many other workshops, but this is my first Writing Excuses Cruise
and I'm really looking forward to it. I hope to see you there!

https://writingexcuses.com/2019/05/02/writing-excuses-conference-and-retreat-2019-mystery-guest-announcement/