[Doctorow-L] I'm coming to LA, Boston, Providence, Chicago, Turin, Marin, Winnipeg, Calgary, Vancouver, and Tartu, Estonia

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Thu Apr 4 16:11:09 EDT 2024

I’m about to hit the road again for a series of back-to-back public appearances as I travel with my new, nationally bestselling novel *The Bezzle*.

I’ll be in Los Angeles, Boston, Providence, Chicago, Turin, Marin, Winnipeg, Calgary, Vancouver, and Tartu, Estonia:

*    Los Angeles: UCLA Institute for Law, Technology and Policy, April 10, 1215PM
https://pages.e2ma.net/pages/1972582/47480

*    Boston: Harvard Pound Hall, with Randall “XKCD” Munroe, April 11, 6PM (note: we’ve moved this to a bigger hall – a new block of free tickets were just released!)
https://cyber.harvard.edu/events/enshittification

*    Providence, RI: RISD Debates in AI, April 12
https://involved.risd.edu/event/9777963

*    Chicago: Anderson’s Books (Napierville), April 17, 7PM
https://www.andersonsbookshop.com/event/cory-doctorow-1

*    Turin, Italy: Torino Biennale Tecnologia, April 21, 6:30PM
https://www.biennaletecnologia.it/evento/come-sfuggire-al-merdocene-e-costruire-un-internet-migliore/

*    Marin: Book Passage Corte Madera, April 27, 1PM
https://www.bookpassage.com/event/cory-doctorow-bezzle-martin-hench-novel-corte-madera-store

*    Winnipeg: Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives, May 2, 7PM
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/cory-doctorow-tickets-798820071337

*    Calgary: Wordfest, May 3, 7PM
https://wordfest.com/2024/event/wordfest-presents-cory-doctorow-2/

*    Vancouver: Massy Arts, May 4, 6PM
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/solo-reading-cory-doctorow-the-bezzle-tickets-876989167207

*    Tartu, Estonia: Prima Vista Literary Festival, May 5-11
https://tartu2024.ee/en/kirjandusfestival/

I hope to see you! Bring friends!

Cory