[Doctorow-L] Los Angeles! I’m launching my new book Radicalized with Lexi Alexander tonight (next: San Diego, NYC, Toronto…)

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Mon Mar 18 15:30:34 EDT 2019

Tonight is the launch for my latest book of science fiction for adults,
Radicalized: I’ll be at the Barnes and Novel at The Grove in Los
Angeles, in conversation with director/activist/stuntwoman/champion
kickboxer Lexi Alexander, starting at 7PM.

From there, the tour takes me to San Diego tomorrow (Mysterious Galaxy,
7:30 PM; then NYC on Wednesday (The Strand, 7PM, with Anand
Giridharadas); then Toronto on Thursday (Metro Reference Library, 7PM,
with Barry Hertz), and then I’m in Chicago, San Francisco, Fort
Vancouver, WA (Portland, essentially!), and Seattle.

I hope to see you!

https://boingboing.net/2019/03/12/im-going-out-on-tour-with-my.html