[Doctorow-L] San Diego! I'm coming to town tonight with my new book Radicalized! (next: NYC, Toronto, Chicago...)

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Tue Mar 19 09:50:05 EDT 2019

Thanks to the folks who came to last night's LA launch for Radicalized,
my latest book of science fiction for adults; I’m about to hop a train
to San Diego for an event tonight at Mysterious Galaxy at 7:30 PM. From
there, the tour takes me to NYC on Wednesday (The Strand, 7PM); then
Toronto on Thursday (Metro Reference Library, 7PM, with Barry Hertz),
and then to Chicago for events at C2E2. From there, I head to San
Francisco, Fort Vancouver, WA (Portland, essentially!), Seattle and
Anaheim. Looking forward to seeing you!

https://boingboing.net/2019/03/12/im-going-out-on-tour-with-my.html