[Doctorow-L] Toronto! I'm at the Metro Reference Library tonight at 7PM with my new book RADICALIZED! Next up: Chicago, San Francisco, Portland/Ft Washington...

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Thu Mar 21 05:51:26 EDT 2019

We had a hell of an event last night at The Strand in NYC, and I'm about
to head to the airport for my flight to Toronto for tonight's event at
the Metro Reference Library, hosted by the Globe & Mail's Barry Hertz.

Tomorrow it's Chicago's C2E2 festival and then to Berkeley for an event
with the writer and photographer Richard Kadrey, and then the
Revolutionary Reads program at Fort Washington's Clark College (just
outside of Portland, OR); and then the tour takes me to Seattle and
Anaheim! I hope you'll come out and say hi!

https://boingboing.net/2019/03/12/im-going-out-on-tour-with-my.html

--

FOR PUBLIC SAFETY REASONS, THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN INTERCEPTED BY YOUR
GOVERNMENT AND WILL BE RETAINED FOR FUTURE ANALYSIS

--

Cory Doctorow
doctorow at craphound.com
Wickr: doctorow

For avoidance of doubt: This email does not constitute permission to add
me to your mailing list.

blog: boingboing.net
upcoming appearances: craphound.com/?page_id=4667
books (novels, collections graphic novels, essay collections): craphound.com
latest novel: Walkaway
latest nonfiction: Information Doesn't Want to Be Free
latest graphic novel: In Real Life
podcast: feeds.feedburner.com/doctorow_podcast
latest YA novel: Homeland craphound.com/homeland
latest short story collection: Expanded Overclocked

Join my mailing list and find out about upcoming books, stories,
articles and appearances:

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your
employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from
any and all NON-NEGOTIATED  agreements, licenses, terms-of-service,
shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure,
non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have
entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and
assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release
me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.

As is the case with every email you've ever received, this email has not
been scanned for all known viruses.