[Doctorow-L] Chicago! I'm at C2E2 this weekend with my new book RADICALIZED! Next up: San Francisco, Portland/Ft Vancouver, Seattle & Anaheim!

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Fri Mar 22 07:40:18 EDT 2019

Last night's book tour event in Toronto was a smashing success! Thanks
to everyone who came! I just checked in for my flight to Chicago for a
weekend's worth of appearances at C2E2.

On Monday I'll be at Berkeley Arts & Letters at 7:30PM with Richard
Kadrey, then The Revolutionary Reads series at Ft Vancouver (outside of
Portland, OR), and then the Seattle Public Library and finally a weekend
of events at Wondercon in Anaheim. Come on out!

https://boingboing.net/2019/03/12/im-going-out-on-tour-with-my.html