[Doctorow-L] LA! Come see me this Saturday at the Nebula Awards Conference, and next Thursday at Exposition Park Library!

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Tue May 14 16:18:34 EDT 2019

This Saturday, May 18, I'll be appearing at the Nebula Awards
Conference, at the Marriott Warner Center in Woodland Hills: I'll be
participating in the 1:30PM mass signing in the Grand Ballroom and then
I'll be on the "Megatrends for the Near Future" panel at 4PM in A/B Salon.

And then on Thursday, May 23d, I'll be speaking at the Exposition Park
Regional Library as part of the Los Angeles Public Library's Book to
Action program, speaking on algorithmic manipulation, monopolies and
technological self determination from 6PM-730PM.

https://boingboing.net/2019/05/14/exposition-park-may-23.html