[Doctorow-L] Los Angeles! Come see me at Exposition Park library tonight talking about Big Tech, monopolies, mind control and the right of technological self-determination

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Thu May 23 11:49:34 EDT 2019

From 6PM-730PM tonight, I'm presenting at the Exposition Park Library
(Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Regional Library, 3900 S Western Ave, Los
Angeles, CA 90062) on the problems of Big Tech and how the problems of
monopolization (in tech and every other industry) is supercharged by the
commercial surveillance industry -- and what we can do about it. It's
part of the LA Public Library's "Book to Action" program and it's free
to attend -- I hope to see you there!

https://boingboing.net/2019/05/23/los-angeles-come-see-me-at-ex.html