[Doctorow-L] Come see me in Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Toronto and Maine!

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Sun Sep 8 21:37:00 EDT 2019

I’m about to leave for a couple of weeks’ worth of lectures, public
events and teaching, and you can catch me in many places: Santa Cruz (in
conversation with XKCD’s Randall Munroe); San Francisco (for EFF’s
Pioneer Awards); Toronto (for Word on the Street, Seeding Utopias and
Resisting Dystopias and 6 Degrees); Newry, ME (Maine Library
Association) and Portland, ME (in conversation with James Patrick Kelly).

Here’s the full itinerary:

Santa Cruz, September 11, 7PM: Bookshop Santa Cruz Presents an Evening
with Randall Munroe, Santa Cruz Bible Church, 440 Frederick St, Santa
Cruz, CA 95062

San Francisco, September 12, 6PM: EFF Pioneer Awards, with Adam Savage,
William Gibson, danah boyd, and Oakland Privacy; Delancey Street Town
Hall, 600 Embarcadero St., San Francisco, California, 94107

Houston and beyond, September 13-22: The Writing Excuses Cruise (sorry,
sold out!)

Toronto, September 22: Word on the Street:

    10AM-1045AM: #WOTS30 Anniversary Series: The Future of Reading, with
Ben Dugas, Andreya Klobucar and Gwen Benaway; Great Books Marquee

    2:45-3:15PM: Digital Dystopia (with Karl Schroeder); Across The
Universe Stage

    12PM-1230PM: Signing, Amazon.ca Bestsellers

Toronto, September 23, 6PM-8PM: Cory Doctorow in Discussion: Seeding
Utopias & Resisting Dystopias , with Jim Munroe, Madeline Ashby and
Emily Macrae; Oakwood Village Library & Arts Centre, 341 Oakwood Avenue,
Toronto, ON M6E 2W1

Toronto, September 24: 360: How to Make Sense at the 6 Degrees
Conference, with Aude Favre, Ryan McMahon and Nanjala Nyabola, Art
Gallery of Ontario.

Newry, ME, September 30: Keynote for the Maine Library Association
Annual Conference, Sunday River Resort, Newry, ME

Portland, ME, September 30, 6:30PM-8PM: In Conversation With James
Patrick Kelly, Main Library, Rines Auditorium.

I hope you can make it!

https://craphound.com/news/2019/09/08/come-see-me-in-santa-cruz-san-francisco-toronto-and-maine/