[Doctorow-L] I'm the Author Guest of Honor at Baycon 2020, May 22-25!

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Tue Jan 28 16:59:40 EST 2020

Baycon is a large, regional science fiction convention that's been
serving the Bay Area for 38 years; I attended several times when I lived
in San Francisco and this year I was tickled to be invited to attend as
Author Guest of Honor. The event is May 22-25 (Memorial Day Weekend) at
the San Mateo Airport San Francisco Marriott (at Hwy 92 & 101 in San
Mateo, CA). The convention is one of the best regional cons I've ever
attended, with an outstanding mix of fannish activities (boffer swords!
flint-knapping! multiple warring Klingon clades!), literary panels, and
panels on tech, politics and other subjects salient to the Bay Area. I'm
so pleased to be invited and I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

https://baycon.org/