[Doctorow-L] Stream the Little Brother stage play

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Thu Jun 11 17:07:44 EDT 2020

The Custom Made Theater Company's 2012 stage version of my novel Little
Brother played to sold out houses in San Francisco, and ever since it
closed, I've heard from people who wanted to see it.

Last month, we figured out how to make that happen.

https://pluralistic.net/2020/05/28/holographic-nano-layer-catalyser/#custom-made

Between now and Jun 28, you can stream the stage production, thanks to
the excellent work of playwright Josh Costello and the company. It's
name-your-price with funds going to the theater company and the Theatre
Bay Area Performing Arts Worker Relief Fund.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/little-brother-by-cory-doctorow-2012-world-premiere-recording-tickets-106804932428

If you enjoy it - and I really think you will, as it's totally brilliant
- you might be interested in the third Little Brother book, Attack
Surface, which Tor Books is publishing in Oct (Head of Zeus books in the
UK).

https://read.macmillan.com/promo/attacksurfacepreordercampaign/