[Doctorow-L] San Francisco! Come see me and Richard Kadrey in Berkeley on Monday with my new book RADICALIZED! Next up: Portland/Ft Vancouver, Seattle & Anaheim!

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Sun Mar 24 07:36:53 EDT 2019

I've had a fabulous weekend at Chicago's C2E2 festival as part of my
Radicalized book-tour, and now I'm heading to San Francisco for an
appearance on Monday night at Berkeley Arts & Letters at 7:30PM with
Richard Kadrey.

Then it's on to The Revolutionary Reads series at Ft Vancouver (outside
of Portland, OR), and then the Seattle Public Library and finally a
weekend of events at Wondercon in Anaheim.

Come on out!

https://boingboing.net/2019/03/12/im-going-out-on-tour-with-my.html